OK - so, I replaced my SGN3 with the SGN4 - I never had this error message with the previous version. I have taken alot of pix and video clips with the SGN4, and it's been great - uploads everything to my Dropbox, and no issues. Today, I tried to record a video clip, and got/keep getting the 'Record Failed' error message when trying to record. Taking pix is not a problem - just video recording. I searched and found a fix for the Note 3, so tried that. Went into the camera app, did a force stop, cleared the cache, and restarted. Tried again. Nope. Same error message. Please give me some help to fix this, before I have to send it back to ATT...?! (Would like to learn how to deal with these sorts of issues on my own, if possible - don't want to have them send me a refurb, and I have an expensive screen saver on this one!) Love this phone so far, and this has been the only problem I've encountered...and it's a biggie, as the camera and video updates from the previous model were the big reasons that I upgraded to this phone!!
    11-02-2014 05:00 PM
    Did you've checked if you have enough space into the phone's memory to record video? Try to transfer the photos to a PC and then delete them and try again.

If that doesn't work please let me know.
    11-02-2014 05:05 PM
    Did you've checked if you have enough space into the phone's memory to record video? Try to transfer the photos to a PC and then delete them and try again.

If that doesn't work please let me know.
    11-02-2014 05:05 PM
    Total device capacity is at 32 GB - Available Space - 19.04GB
    Total space on the SD card available - 54.35GB
    11-02-2014 05:22 PM
    There's something like Geolocation turned on in your phone? Sometimes it will conflict it seems.
    11-02-2014 05:29 PM
    Available space on phone - 19.04GB
    Available space on SD card - 56.07GB
    11-02-2014 05:32 PM
    Location tags are 'Off' in camera settings....
    11-02-2014 05:36 PM
    My pix and videos auto update to Dropbox - I checked to make sure they did, then deleted some off the device and SD card...still having the same error message
    Just tried a video of my parrot - as soon as it started, it quit, and gave me the
    Warning - Recording Failed.
    Error message...
    11-02-2014 05:39 PM
    Try to clear cache to see if that works:

1. Turn the phone off.
    2. Press and hold the Volume Up, Home and Power buttons until the phone vibrates.
    3. Let go of the Power button but continue holding the Volume Up and Home buttons until Android System Recovery screen appears.
    4. Press the Volume Down button to choose 'wipe cache partition'.
    5. Press the Power key to select.

Once the partition cache was wiped out, the phone will automatically restart. See if the problem was solved after this.
    11-02-2014 05:48 PM
    OK - so, it's now working again - ATT chat guy had me remove the SD card and restart the phone, to eliminate the card as the issue. Then he had me remove the battery, let the phone sit 5 min, and replace and restart, and check the video record issue - no issue, now working as it should! So, I still don't really know why that worked....?
    11-02-2014 06:22 PM
    Possibly that was a SDcard mounting error. Good to know that is working now
    11-02-2014 06:36 PM