My phone cannot download or update any apps. When I use clean master app from time to time to check for and remove junk files, the result is always 220+ MB. I also observed that its battery life is also shorter now (plus you could feel that the phone is a bit hot even though I did not use it for a while). I also cannot type anything, whether a search in google play or just a text message. Sometimes, when I try to restart my phone, I am able to type-in words for a few minutes. When I try to send the message, the status will just be "sending" (although the receiver will still receive my message).

Thanks in advance for any solution that you could come up with.
    11-02-2014 05:09 PM
    Did you've tried to use CCleaner to clean the junk files? It will help a lot.

Also, could be a good idea that if you remember if you've installed an app in to the last days, that uninstall that app to see if everything returns to normal.

Another idea that could help is to clean the apps cache, and in the case that you're using TouchPal Keyboard (Which I use), uninstall it and reinstall it back. Normally when it gets frozen, it will remain frozen even if you RESTART the phone (really xD)

Also, please include the Phone Model
    11-02-2014 05:13 PM
    I am using samsung galaxy s2 hd lte (shv-e140L). Since I cannot download any app, I cannot try your suggestion to use the CCleaner app. Also, I have removed a lot of app including the most recent app the I have installed. I am using the smart keyboard pro app. I have cleaned its cache already. When nothing happened, I also tried cleaning the go launcher (i don't know what i was thinking). Then everything just got worse.
    11-02-2014 05:26 PM
    Another option could be to clean the Dalvik Cache from the recovery menu. If that is not possible could be a good idea to perform a soft-reset on the phone

To force a soft reset, simultaneously hold down the Volume Up button and Power button for about five seconds. Alternatively, you could also remove and reinsert the battery.

If that doesn't works it could be a better idea to factory reset it
    11-02-2014 05:45 PM
    Procedure:

STEP 1: First of all turn off your phone.

STEP 2: Then hold hold down the Volume Down + Home + Power buttons when Samsung logo will come up then immediately release buttons for half a second and then hold it again).

STEP 3: Your Galaxy S II should be in the Recovery mode.
    11-02-2014 05:55 PM
    I can't enter the recovery mode. When I hold all the necessary buttons, it just keeps vibrating just like when turning a phone on, and the screen is just black.
    11-02-2014 07:30 PM
    BTW I have installed this phone with the Teamleader 1.3 when I first got it so that I could type in more than 80 characters whenever I make sms.
    11-02-2014 07:32 PM
    I had a different result just now. after holding down the three buttons, I was presented with the android logo and on top, it says odin mode.
    11-02-2014 07:37 PM
    Flash it with Odin, I recommend you to check into XDA Forums, there's a plenty of info there
    11-07-2014 08:48 PM
    Volume down+home+power is download. Volume up+home+power is recovery, from where you can wipe the Dalvik cache (and the system cache, while you're there).

Be aware that when you clear the Dalvik cache, the next restart can take up to 5 minutes. The phone has to rebuild the Dalvik cache.

Oh, and you can't send an SMS longer than 80 characters. You can either send a longer SMS as multiple 80 character SMS messages (which the text app will stitch together and display as a single message) or you can send it as an MMS. Most text apps give you the choice. (Some will have a "break up long messages" option. Yes is multiple messages, no is MMS. Sending a single SMS longer than 80 characters is like having a 1500 ml liter - SMS is defined as 140 octets which, in Unicode, is 80 characters.)
    11-07-2014 10:52 PM