How can I change the email address that i provided during Play Store run for the first time?

A

AC Question

how can i change my email address that i provided during play store run for the first time?

I m not able to download anything from playstore

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: how can i change my email address that i provided during play store run for the first time?

Welcome to Android Central! The email address is the one that is associated with your Google account, which I don't believe you can change once you've set up your account.

Why do you think your email address is the problem? What happens when you try to install an app from the Play Store? Which device do you have? Are you sure you have a valid credit card associated with your Google Wallet? Does this happen on both wi-fi and mobile data? If on wi-fi only, does it happen on different networks?

davidblake

Banned
Oct 28, 2014
Visit site
Re: how can i change my email address that i provided during play store run for the first time?

Well, in order to change the Google account you need to remove it from the accounts, head out over to the settings>accounts and sync>Gmail> tap over the Gmail account and remove it. Once done your device will ask you for the google account again you can then again put the google account you want to get the apps from.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorengineerdood