If I print off my Android what size photo will I get?

A

AC Question

if i print off my android what size photo will i get?

I added some android photos to some of my Cannon camera photos in photo gallery then burned a disk with Nero. The android photos were a different size. Also if you crop a android photo they turn out smaller. Can someone enlighten me as to why this is happening?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: if i print off my android what size photo will i get?

Welcome to Android Central! Which photo gallery did you add your Android photos to? Are you saying you transferred some photos to a folder on your computer that also had photos from your Canon, and then burned a CD-ROM of them? If so, how did you transfer the photos? If you used the Import Photos function of Windows Explorer, be aware that this imports all images, including thumbnails--so you might have burned small thumbnail images instead of the full-sized images. I recommend using Windows Explorer to select the photos manually on your Android device and drag and drop them over to the hard drive (using the Copy function, not the Move function). Before burning the disk, check the properties of those photos to make sure the resolution is consistent with a full-sized photo.

How did you crop the photos? Some photo editing apps might also have options that reduce the size of the photo by default.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey