Hi all,
    I am using Samsung Grand Duos and recently I have rooted my device. Now,I tried uninstalling the King User app which in returned uninstalled some very basic default system apps.
    I am not able to access my camera as I can't see the camera app in the app menu.
    Then I am not able to access any of the Google stuffs like Google Search,Calendar,Gmail or even Play store.

I have tried restoring it to factory settings but still the same problem.

Please help me to fix this.
    Thanks!!
    11-03-2014 04:05 AM
    Hi all,
    I am using Samsung Grand Duos and recently I have rooted my device. Now,I tried uninstalling the King User app which in returned uninstalled some very basic default system apps.
    I am not able to access my camera as I can't see the camera app in the app menu.
    Then I am not able to access any of the Google stuffs like Google Search,Calendar,Gmail or even Play store.

I have tried restoring it to factory settings but still the same problem.

Please help me to fix this.
    Thanks!!
    For most of the stuff like Gmail, Google Search, PlayStore etc.. can be again downloaded over the stores but some for some stock features like camera I would say you need to Google out for those apk's but the problem is sometimes you can't spot each and every apk of the stock ROM. So, what you can do is if you want to remain rooted then you can try out other third party apps other than you need to flash the stock ROM again over to your device.
    11-03-2014 04:24 AM
    Hey!!
    Thanks...Flashing the ROM actually worked..thanks a ton

BTW,is there any way to hide the King User App which we get after rooting the phone?? I mean I want to give the root permission but I dont want King User app in my App menu.
    11-08-2014 02:43 AM