Hi Experts,
    I am sick & tired to fix one problem of my galaxy s5.
    I don't know why some of the applications like whatsapp, viber, email notifications, and some other applications don't work on mobile data but work fine on wifi.
    Facebook, along with some other applications work fine on both mobile data & wifi.
    Anyone can suggest why this problem is breaking my head. since I have been using s5, initially I did not observe this problem. But now i have been observing for past couple of months.
    thanks for help
    11-03-2014 07:18 AM
    Hi Experts,
    I am sick & tired to fix one problem of my galaxy s5.
    I don't know why some of the applications like whatsapp, viber, email notifications, and some other applications don't work on mobile data but work fine on wifi.
    Facebook, along with some other applications work fine on both mobile data & wifi.
    Anyone can suggest why this problem is breaking my head. since I have been using s5, initially I did not observe this problem. But now i have been observing for past couple of months.
    thanks for help
    Check those apps to see if there is a setting restricting access while on mobile data. There shouldn't, but you never know. Also, make sure you have an active mobile data network at the time of usage. If the browser works, then you should have a good connection.

Let us know if you have any further problems.
    11-03-2014 09:50 AM
    Thanks I have checked everything all apps are not restricted while working on mobile data.
    My mobile data is working fine for browser, speed is good. But a lot of applications don't work on mobile data.
    As I am not getting any solution so thinking to make a factory reset,a lot of hard work to do that. but it will be very bad even it will not work after a reset.
    11-03-2014 06:52 PM