I forget to backup photos and done factory reset. now i got problem with taking backup
    can anyone help me out to taking back my photos?
    i've rooted my phone. i used android recovery but dint get backup.
    most software working with disk drive not portable devices. and android jelly bean 4.3 removed usb mass storage.
    so i stuck in this. so my question is there any way to get backup or usb mass storage enable for internal storage or portable devices recovery software which can recover from internal storage???
    Please help....
    11-03-2014 09:56 AM
    Short answer, not possible, sorry.
    11-03-2014 11:54 AM
    Thanks for Reply
    is that possible that downgrade firmware any older version which have usb mass storge for internal memory than i can recover?
    11-03-2014 12:39 PM
    is that possible that downgrade firmware any older version which have usb mass storge for internal memory than i can recover?
    Flashing an older ROM (or any ROM), which is how you'd downgrade, would wipe out all the information on the phone.

Even if you had mass storage, you can't recover deleted files without physical access to the storage device - the internal storage of the phone in this case. That means an app running in the phone. PC programs can physically access SD cards plugged into the PC, they can't physically access phones plugged into the USB port.

That's why backing up should be a religion. Back up at least once a week. (I make a backup for every major change, or every time I take a few pictures. 3TB of storage is cheap.
    11-03-2014 06:13 PM
    Thank you so much rukbat
    11-03-2014 11:14 PM