Does anyone have an idea where i might be able to find a custom rom for a lg optimus exceed 2 - vs450pp, ( KitKat 4.4.2 ) Or one that will work ive read the L70 is the same model i dunno tho, i was attempting to increase my speaker volume in mixer_paths and some how somethings off, cause i went from ****ty volume to none, No keytones, no music no sound what so ever, and go figure i didnt do a back up, this is my 3rd phone in 4 months since i just became introduced to rooting and modding. Ive searched everywhere, no eac
    11-03-2014 11:10 AM
    I would love to find ROMs also. The LG Ultimate 2 is almost the same phone, but there are no ROMs for it. This might be because there is no recovery for it. I might make one, but it might be a failure. If I can I will make a ROM for it also. Don't worry! Someday there will be a CM12 ROM for it!
    02-15-2015 11:06 AM
    Any updates on a custom rom for this LG phone? Just bought one from BB for $6 and would not mind rooting it and loading 5.1 or whatever is available for it on a custom rom.
    09-08-2015 02:32 PM
    Maybe try this:

"lollipoprom.website/custom-rom-for-lg-optimus-exceed-2.html"

First post, I can't post link. You have to copy and paste
    09-16-2015 11:33 AM
    That link seems to be broken. Anyone else know of a lollipop rom for this LG phone? Or better yet 6.0 Marshmallow?

http://lollipoprom.website/custom-ro...-exceed-2.html

This looks like a scam?
    10-06-2015 02:50 PM
    That link seems to be broken. Anyone else know of a lollipop rom for this LG phone? Or better yet 6.0 Marshmallow?

http://lollipoprom.website/custom-ro...-exceed-2.html

This looks like a scam?
    Yea its a scam lol
    10-26-2015 07:25 PM
    Maybe try this:

"lollipoprom.website/custom-rom-for-lg-optimus-exceed-2.html"

First post, I can't post link. You have to copy and paste
    04-12-2016 10:31 PM
    I would love to find ROMs also

It's not Lollipop but it works. Props to Father Guido.

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24269982087017148

Restore installation! Do not flash zip!

Unpack the zip and read instructions. Requires Unlocked Bootloader and TWRP.

Enjoy!
    06-07-2016 06:52 PM
    Does anyone have an idea where i might be able to find a custom rom for a lg optimus exceed 2 - vs450pp, ( KitKat 4.4.2 ) Or one that will work ive read the L70 is the same model i dunno tho, i was attempting to increase my speaker volume in mixer_paths and some how somethings off, cause i went from ****ty volume to none, No keytones, no music no sound what so ever, and go figure i didnt do a back up, this is my 3rd phone in 4 months since i just became introduced to rooting and modding. Ive searched everywhere, no eac
    I can be of great help to you and I have tons of ROMs I have so many different types of LG Optimus Exceed 2 Roms to choose from and including the original stock ROMs for the LG Optimus Exceed 2 because I love that phone a lot so much in fact that I have all the LG Optimus ROMs you could shake your fingers at just reply back to me on this and I will give you the details for it.
    09-05-2016 04:06 PM
    I can be of great help to you and I have tons of ROMs I have so many different types of LG Optimus Exceed 2 Roms to choose from and including the original stock ROMs for the LG Optimus Exceed 2 because I love that phone a lot so much in fact that I have all the LG Optimus ROMs you could shake your fingers at just reply back to me on this and I will give you the details for it.
    OK, I'll bite. Where?
    09-05-2016 04:32 PM
    I would also like a link to your LG Optimus Exceed 2. I'm hoping to find a no cpu way to root and flash the phone to gain access to more internal memory. Any chance you know a page with that?
    10-10-2016 05:08 PM
    1. If you flash a rooted phone, it either will or won't be rooted - depending on the ROM you flashed. Root goes with the ROM, not the phone. So flash first, then - if that ROM isn't rooted - root. (First make sure that there's a root method for that ROM - each ROM needs to be rooted differently.)

2. Rooting doesn't change the amount of memory. It does allow you to uninstall system apps - but then we'll see you here asking how to fix the phone because it stopped working. (It only happens about every week.)
    10-11-2016 11:59 AM
    I was searching for a custom rom for so long....
    Will try flashing it

Thanks OP
    11-03-2016 07:16 AM
    I'd also like to have done of those roms
    02-21-2017 09:17 AM