Where can I find a custom Rom for a LG Optimus exceed 2 ( VS450PP ) ( KitKat 4.4.2 )?

A

AC Question

Custom Rom for a LG Optimus exceed 2 ( VS450PP ) ( KitKat 4.4.2 )

Does anyone have an idea where i might be able to find a custom rom for a lg optimus exceed 2 - vs450pp, ( KitKat 4.4.2 ) Or one that will work ive read the L70 is the same model i dunno tho, i was attempting to increase my speaker volume in mixer_paths and some how somethings off, cause i went from ****ty volume to none, No keytones, no music no sound what so ever, and go figure i didnt do a back up, this is my 3rd phone in 4 months since i just became introduced to rooting and modding. Ive searched everywhere, no eac

rcunningham

Jan 5, 2015
Visit site
Re: Custom Rom for a LG Optimus exceed 2 ( VS450PP ) ( KitKat 4.4.2 )

I would love to find ROMs also. The LG Ultimate 2 is almost the same phone, but there are no ROMs for it. This might be because there is no recovery for it. I might make one, but it might be a failure. If I can I will make a ROM for it also. Don't worry! Someday there will be a CM12 ROM for it!

Last edited:

DigitalKnight

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site

Any updates on a custom rom for this LG phone? Just bought one from BB for $6 and would not mind rooting it and loading 5.1 or whatever is available for it on a custom rom.

Jrcmailme

Sep 5, 2016
Visit site

Does anyone have an idea where i might be able to find a custom rom for a lg optimus exceed 2 - vs450pp, ( KitKat 4.4.2 ) Or one that will work ive read the L70 is the same model i dunno tho, i was attempting to increase my speaker volume in mixer_paths and some how somethings off, cause i went from ****ty volume to none, No keytones, no music no sound what so ever, and go figure i didnt do a back up, this is my 3rd phone in 4 months since i just became introduced to rooting and modding. Ive searched everywhere, no eac

I can be of great help to you and I have tons of ROMs I have so many different types of LG Optimus Exceed 2 Roms to choose from and including the original stock ROMs for the LG Optimus Exceed 2 because I love that phone a lot so much in fact that I have all the LG Optimus ROMs you could shake your fingers at just reply back to me on this and I will give you the details for it.

cameron73

Dec 31, 2015
Visit site

I can be of great help to you and I have tons of ROMs I have so many different types of LG Optimus Exceed 2 Roms to choose from and including the original stock ROMs for the LG Optimus Exceed 2 because I love that phone a lot so much in fact that I have all the LG Optimus ROMs you could shake your fingers at just reply back to me on this and I will give you the details for it.

OK, I'll bite. Where?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
1. If you flash a rooted phone, it either will or won't be rooted - depending on the ROM you flashed. Root goes with the ROM, not the phone. So flash first, then - if that ROM isn't rooted - root. (First make sure that there's a root method for that ROM - each ROM needs to be rooted differently.)

2. Rooting doesn't change the amount of memory. It does allow you to uninstall system apps - but then we'll see you here asking how to fix the phone because it stopped working. (It only happens about every week.)

Kevin Dieball

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site

I'd also like to have done of those roms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress