I have two Galaxy S5's (mine and my wife's). I have successfully installed Tom Tom on my phone, no issues at all. Works like a charm, map updates included. Can't fault it.
    However, on my wife's phone - the installation was interrupted and I assume that there has been some residue / files left behind and now I can't install the application after repeated attempts. I've tried a factory reset and the problem is still occurring. the phone is brand new and has 32GB of internal storage so no space issue. Neither phone has an SD card but the app fails to install with the message "Can't install on USB storage or SD card"
    I've looked in the file browser for any folder with tom tom in it and can't find any.
    Does anyone know what steps to take to be able to remove the debris left behind by the failed installation so that I can install this app (assuming this is in fact the problem)?
    Many thanks.
    11-03-2014 02:07 PM
    The "debris" is probably in /data/data/<tomtom or something like that>. The problem is that, unless the phone is rooted, when you look in /data there's nothing there.

Try contacting them at CustomerCare_AndroidApps@tomtom.com
    11-03-2014 04:15 PM