I broke my screen. Any ideas where I can get a new screen? Or how to tell my parents...?

A

AC Question

I have a Kyocera Hydro Vibe and I want a cheap screen. And, I don't want my parents to freak out about the situation. I'm a teen and I literally started bawling my eyes out... Oops!

KeepItReal

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
There are many places around that do screen repair. Hit Google. However, you may pay up too $100. So please explore if you have insurance, the replacement cost may be the same, or if there is an upgrade available, for that $100 you could get a higher performing phone. Invest in a better case.

Posted via the Android Central App

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
And please don't try to replace it yourself. You won't do it right, so you'll have to fix what you broke. When you do that you'll break something else. Etc., etc. It's cheaper to pay to have it fixed than to try to fix it yourself. (The first 5 or 6 screens you replace you should be working under someone's guidance, so you lean the things that look logical to do, but end up damaging the device. You'll still damage a few, which is why technicians start out working on devices that are too far gone to be worth fixing.)