When I try and charge my phone it all the sudden says USB connected or USB disconnected on the top of my screen. It barely charges it and it has a really really tough time charging now. It never did this before. How do I get this to stop and my phone charging properly?
    11-03-2014 08:24 PM
    When I try and charge my phone it all the sudden says USB connected or USB disconnected on the top of my screen. It barely charges it and it has a really really tough time charging now. It never did this before. How do I get this to stop and my phone charging properly?
    Well, I don't think that's a problem at all its showing you notification that you have connected your device with USB to PC/Laptop I would say these notification can't be stopped from appearing over the screen. I will pop up every time you connect it and as far as the charging of device is concerned I would say charging do takes times when connected with a PC because the voltage from USB port is very low when compared it with charging through Adapter and that's the only reason why you gains lesser charge when attached it yo a USB while if you attached it to the charger it charges fast. So, that's not a issue at all !
    11-04-2014 12:53 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! If you're plugged into a wall outlet, it certainly shouldn't be giving you USB connection alerts. My guess is that either the charging cable/plug or the phone's microUSB port is faulty. Try a different cable/plug (make sure both are different, not just the cable). If that doesn't help, then the port may need to be repaired or replaced.
    11-04-2014 01:18 AM