Hey guys, so last night I let my phone die out and let it sit like that until the next morning when I started to charge it. Upon turning the phone back on, I noticed startup was very slow. Most of the apps I tried to access wouldn't work, the notification would appear on my screen saying this app isn't responding and gives me 3 options to wait, send report, or close. This has happened with almost every app I've tried to open. An even if my phone does allow me to open an app, the app is very slow and usually closes within 15 to 20 seconds. I've NEVER encountered a problem like this before with any phone I've had. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling certain apps and it still doesn't work, tried taking battery out, restarting phone, running virus scans, and taking out sd cards and still nothing. Not sure if theres another trick I could try to get my phone back to working normally if so I'd greatly appreciate hearing it. If anyone could help me out that would be great, If not I may just end up taking it in to a retailer to see if they can help. Thanks in advance guys.
    11-03-2014 10:16 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! A cache partition wipe may help, which doesn't erase any personal data: Reset: Samsung Galaxy S 4 | T-Mobile Support

If you have an SD card inserted, consider unmounting it (in Settings>Storage), removing it, and rebooting. A corrupt card can impact performance.
    11-04-2014 01:00 AM