Why is my Samsung Galaxy lll telling me I don't have enough space to download a game?

A

AC Question

Why is my Samsung Galaxy lll telling me I have not enough space to download a game

On my device it says I don't have enough space to download a game. And when I am video recording or trying to watch what I just recorded it says I ran out of memory. It says try deleteing some apps but I have never downloaded any apps. I was just going to use it for taking pictures and video recording but I cant even do that

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Why is my Samsung Galaxy lll telling me I have not enough space to download a game

Welcome to Android Central! It would help to see your Settings>Storage screen, to see how much memory you have left in the various storage areas. Keep in mind that just because you have a big SD card inserted doesn't mean that you can use it to install apps. Apps have to install directly to the Internal Storage first, after which a portion of it might be moveable to the SD card. See this guide for more info: http://forums.androidcentral.com/am...roid-memory-how-deal-low-memory-warnings.html