Why can't I not install a new app when I still have 152MB of internal memory left?

iggyb_hube

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
Why can I not install a new app when I still have 152MB of internal memory left

I have a Huawei G525 Android and it comes with 1GB of internal storage. I have noticed that once I am left with 100-odd MB of storage, I am unable to install new apps. Does not make sense...even a 2MB app refuses to install. Says 'insufficient space" whether I download directly from Play Store or download a .apk, copy to the SD and then use App Installer to install.

AArga

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
Re: Why can I not install a new app when I still have 152MB of internal memory left

I have a Huawei G525 Android and it comes with 1GB of internal storage. I have noticed that once I am left with 100-odd MB of storage, I am unable to install new apps. Does not make sense...even a 2MB app refuses to install. Says 'insufficient space" whether I download directly from Play Store or download a .apk, copy to the SD and then use App Installer to install.

Try clear data of Play Store and Play Service.. Then Try Again..

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Why can I not install a new app when I still have 152MB of internal memory left

A certain amount of storage is reserved for the use of the operating system. You need that much plus the amount needed by the app, to be able to install the app.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2fedes