I have a Samsung s4. I want to delete all videos and photos that have been viewed and taken. I know there is a way to do it, permanently and easily but I have deleted them but they're still showing up. I want to rid my phone completely of some risqué pictures and videos I've taken. HELP!
    11-04-2014 08:02 PM
    For the ones in your camera roll, you should be able to simply press and hold and delete will pop up as an option. But if they are coming back, it sounds like they have been auto-backed up somewhere (Dropbox? Google Plus?). Easiest way to delete from those backup sites is to log into it on your computer and delete them thay way.

It also sounds like you may have viewed photos sent by others. These may be in your download folder, from which you delete the same way you do in the camera roll. Otherwise, just delete the emails and texts they are attached to.
    11-04-2014 08:24 PM
    I looked in my downloads folder it's empty. I never save them, just view them.
    I delete them in my camera roll but a certain person seems to find them easily. Is there a way besides Google (I don't have the otbers) for them to be in a certain folder?
    if you have specific locations to look that would be great. I'm not that knowledgeable about my droid so specific places. Would be great.
    11-04-2014 10:15 PM
    If you call up a picture and choose the settings menu (3 little dots on the screen or the menu button on the bottom of the phone) one of the choices will be "details". Scroll down and you will see "path", which describes the folder where the picture is located.

Are you using the Photos App (part of Google Plus) or the Gallery? If you are using Photos, it may be automatically be backing up to Google Plus, which means it is up there even after you delete it from your phone. You need to log into Google Plus, more easily on your computer, and delete them there.
    Rukbat likes this.
    11-04-2014 10:46 PM