Bluetooth connects properly with car. It only downloads my 11 favorite contacts. I have 391 contacts on phone from Exchange (corporate) that wont transfer to car. My previous RAZR M phone loaded ALL contacts to car. Level 3 Motorola support had no clue. Perhaps a bug in the Turbo? Very annoying!
    11-05-2014 06:22 AM
    Hi. Droid Turbo uses the Google People app to determine which contacts to download so that you can choose a different set (i.e. in rental car). Can you please try this...

1. Open the People application from the menu to bring up your contacts
    2. Open the menu on the bottom right corner
    3. Select "Contacts to display"

From there check if "All contacts" selected. Or if an account or "customize" is selected.
    If possible can you send screen shot (no personal info needed, just to see what the setup is).

Thanks
    11-05-2014 02:21 PM
    I'm having the same problem. My favorites do not appear in my phone book on Bluetooth, yet they're on my contact list. All contacts is selected in settings.
    01-16-2016 04:47 PM
    I'm having the same problem. My favorites do not appear in my phone book on Bluetooth, yet they're on my contact list. All contacts is selected in settings.
    Have you tried the help provided in the post above?
    01-16-2016 04:49 PM
    Bluetooth is a pipe, it doesn't specify what goes over that pipe - so some cars work with some phones, some cars only partially work with some phones and some combinations just don't work. It's going to be a few years yet before the automotive industry and the cellphone industry get together on a set of data standards. (We used to be able to send MMS only to someone on the same carrier - it took a few years for them to get together - and that's all the same industry.)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-16-2016 08:34 PM