When I tap on choose a network the phone wont accept my password I get authentication problem after putting in the correct password
    11-06-2014 09:36 AM
    Are any other devices connecting to the router wirelessly? If so, the problem isn't with the router.

Does the router have a WPS button (the symbol is the 2 circular arrows "sync" icon)? If so, press that, then in the phone, in Wifi, press Menu, then press WPS push button and the phone should connect. If not, the phone probably has a hardware or firmware problem.

If not, check to show the password as you're entering it, so you can make sure you're not making a typo. Also make sure that you're not trying to connect to someone else's router with the same name.

If that doesn't work, tell the phone to Forget the connection, then create a new one. (If you ever logged into a wifi signal of the same name it could cause a problem if the other router uses a different authentication scheme.)

And see B. Diddy's Troubleshooting Wi-Fi Connection Problems.
    Welcome to the forums. Have you tried rebooting the router?
    11-06-2014 09:37 AM
    Are any other devices connecting to the router wirelessly? If so, the problem isn't with the router.

Does the router have a WPS button (the symbol is the 2 circular arrows "sync" icon)? If so, press that, then in the phone, in Wifi, press Menu, then press WPS push button and the phone should connect. If not, the phone probably has a hardware or firmware problem.

If not, check to show the password as you're entering it, so you can make sure you're not making a typo. Also make sure that you're not trying to connect to someone else's router with the same name.

If that doesn't work, tell the phone to Forget the connection, then create a new one. (If you ever logged into a wifi signal of the same name it could cause a problem if the other router uses a different authentication scheme.)

And see B. Diddy's Troubleshooting Wi-Fi Connection Problems.
    Golfdriver97 and UJ95x like this.
    11-06-2014 10:48 AM