Mob phone Samsung galaxy Note 3 , Outlook from Microsoft , server POP3

I need to synchronize to get my e-mails on my mob phone, I have done all steps according phone instruction and can now to send e-mails prom phone , but still impossible to see new coming e-mails on my phone. Who knows how to solve it? Perhaps I have to add some setting or actives in Outlook. I have asked Mob phone operator and server hosting, all tell that technical is OK. Please help to use and be happy with my Samsung phone. dace
    11-06-2014 09:46 AM
    "Outlook email" as in Microsoft's free email service (that used to be called hotmail)? Or Outlook email as in the Exchange Server your Outlook is connected to.

If the first, just add the email account (as an email account, not a Google account) and allow it to set up the account automatically.

If the second, talk to the email administrator. Exchange Server can be set up in so many different ways that you may need to download an app written to connect to Exchange Server. (They may also have to specifically allow your phone to connect. In corporate environments, some administrators only allow specific devices to connect, to avoid having someone steal your login and password and use their computer to log in as you.)
    11-06-2014 10:04 AM