I was on the internet when my battery ran out, I have tried to charge it but not even the battery life screen won't show, there's no sign of life whatsoever. Can somebody give me a simple way to fix this if you know what's going on? Thankyou very much.
    11-06-2014 10:26 AM
    If it was completely discharged, it may prove difficult or impossible to get it to charge again. Leave it connected to the charger for 24h and see what happens.

Alternatively, the battery may simply have failed.

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-06-2014 11:58 AM
    If the battery gets below a critical charge level (way under 1%), it disconnects internally - since charging a totally discharged lithium battery can result in a fire or explosion. It probably needs a new battery. (Having the existing one reset would cost more than having a new one installed.)

Don't let the battery drop to less than 40% charge for maximum life. (I know, we all want the last bit of power from the battery. You can do that with a lead-acid battery, but one to power a tab would weigh about 10 pounds [lead is dense, so it's heavy]. Lithium is the lightest metal, and we want light phones, so they use lithium batteries, but they can't take regular deep discharges. That's the physics of it and we can't invent new physics.)
    11-06-2014 12:01 PM