I forgot to back up my memos from my old android before switching phones (LG motion to LG optimus), and subsequently, I have no service on phone #1, and cannot send any info from there: Is there any way to move those memo notes to my new phone?

I've tried to back them up to a micro card, but there seems to be no way to do it.
    11-06-2014 03:45 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Which memo app were you using on the old phone? The basic memo apps that came preinstalled on older phones often don't give you an option to backup or sync the notes. Your only hope is if that app has an Export option, to export the notes to the SD card. You could then remove the SD card and then insert it into your newer phone or into the computer. I'm not sure what format that file would be in--so there's still no guarantee that it could be read by apps on your newer phone. To see if there is an Export option, open the Memo app on the old phone and tap Menu.
    11-07-2014 12:53 AM
    The user mentioned that a SD card is out of the question. I might be wrong, but your old android should still be able to use WiFi, even with the cell service cut off. So take both new and old androids to a WiFi location. Then upload on to both phones an app with syncable memo apps. I'm not sure, but isn't "Keep" the one that Google uses? Anyway, with the new app on your old android, simply transfer the memos from app to app, I guess just copy & paste the memos into the new app. When you do all of that, then be sure the app is synced and refreshed with the old android. Then with the new android with the same app, refresh the sync and you should have all of those memos now in the new phone.

I haven't done this myself, but I think it should work.
    02-25-2016 07:46 AM