here is a thing,
    i have lost two phones to higher android system and android os percentage
    i tried everything before dumping those phones
    i personally think that android system should'nt be more than 10 percent
    if that goes more than 10 percent your phone is gonna messing up your battery
    i personally like android but this problem doesnt have any solution as per i experienced
    so if there is any solution you guys have or some one have same problem just share it in here
    and btw some other people face this problem too and they also had to dump their phones too
    so yeah i am not paranoid or something this is a really problem guys but most of people just dont know it
    11-06-2014 07:40 PM
    Android system normally runs up to 20%. That's not 20% of the battery capacity, that's 20% of the current being used. It could be 20% of 2% of the battery's capacity (making it 0.4% of the battery's capacity being used by the system).

"i personally think that android system should'nt be more than 10 percent" Do you have any studies to back that up, or is it just something you felt like posting? I personally feel that the screen, Android System and Android OS, together, shouldn't use more than 1%. And I personally feel that I should live, as healthy as a 16 year old, for 300 years.

Now, getting back to this universe ...
    11-06-2014 11:05 PM