I just moved cross-country. My phone had no problem connecting to any wifi on the way to my destination. Now since I've been moved in, any wifi I connect to (multiple password protected personals and public connections) will connect, but won't further load. It will kick on and off and will continually say "Connected to...." I've restarted my phone. And my router (belkin) and modem (motorola) was just installed. I've read some of the other threads and answers, but I'm not technical enough to figure out how to change specific settings (channels? IP address? Ehhh?) So please be super specific.
    11-06-2014 09:40 PM
    Changing channels probably won't help - stand next to the router and if the phone still has a problem, it's not the channel. IP address? Assuming other things (like a tab, laptop or desktop) can connect to the internet through that router, that's not the problem. (Don't fool with IP addresses - the router and phone know how to set them up properly without help.)

If nothing connects to the internet, call your ISP's tech support number. Otherwise, tell the phone to forget that connection, wait until it finds it again and try to connect to it.

(If your router has a WPS button on it [the icon is like a sync icon - 2 arrows forming a circle], press the button, then go to Settings/Connections/Wifi in the phone, press the menu and press WPS button. The phone and router should connect.)

If all else fails, the phone is under warranty (which you pay for in your bill every month) - take it to your carrier for assistance.
    11-06-2014 10:21 PM
    I finally figured this one out. Under advanced settings in the router. Enable 20/40 hz coexistence. WiFi has been perfect ever since
    06-15-2015 09:18 PM