Last week I wanted to download FIFA 15 ultimate team on my smartphone. I didn't had enough MB left (1,35 GB required, I had 250MB) so I deleted some apps. When I finally had enough MB (1.4 GB free they said) I downloaded it, but then at 99% it said: Not enough free space". So I were looking in my
    settings > apps > downloaded. But I couldn't find the FIFA 15 files anywhere but that bar that shows how many MB I used and how many I had left, said I only had 150MB left, so the FIFA 15 files had to be somewhere. So I've been searching throught my whole phone, but I couldn't find them anywhere, so where can I find the files so I can delete them?

Some specs of my smartphone:

Samsung Galaxy Trend Lite
    Andriod 4.1.2 Jelly Bean

I'm Dutch, so my English may be bad :3
    11-07-2014 07:22 AM
    Is it possible that the remaining 1% of the file will download, automatically or manually, when more storage space becomes available? In other words, perhaps the 99% download is not enough to qualify as a download, and therefore does not show on your phone?

...You are Dutch, THEREFORE your English is good. I'm ENGLISH, and my English is little better than yours.

Posted via Android Central App
    11-07-2014 08:07 AM
    Welcome to the forums.
    Also, part of the issue is the OS wants at least some memory free. As I recall it is about 200-300 MB free.

Here are some low memory tips: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...ml#post4007350

You can also try clearing your cache. I believe you can do this; go to Settings>Storage, click on the cache partition. There should be a confirmation box that asks if you want to do this, click yes.

If you have apps that you don't use, you can uninstall the updates and disable them: [GUIDE] How to Disable Apps

Hopefully that helps.
    Rukbat likes this.
    11-07-2014 09:03 AM