Where are the files I downloaded?

A

AC Question

Where are the files I downloaded

Last week I wanted to download FIFA 15 ultimate team on my smartphone. I didn't had enough MB left (1,35 GB required, I had 250MB) so I deleted some apps. When I finally had enough MB (1.4 GB free they said) I downloaded it, but then at 99% it said: Not enough free space". So I were looking in my
settings > apps > downloaded. But I couldn't find the FIFA 15 files anywhere but that bar that shows how many MB I used and how many I had left, said I only had 150MB left, so the FIFA 15 files had to be somewhere. So I've been searching throught my whole phone, but I couldn't find them anywhere, so where can I find the files so I can delete them?

Some specs of my smartphone:

Samsung Galaxy Trend Lite
Andriod 4.1.2 Jelly Bean

I'm Dutch, so my English may be bad :3

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Is it possible that the remaining 1% of the file will download, automatically or manually, when more storage space becomes available? In other words, perhaps the 99% download is not enough to qualify as a download, and therefore does not show on your phone?

...You are Dutch, THEREFORE your English is good. I'm ENGLISH, and my English is little better than yours. :)

Posted via Android Central App

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: Where are the files I downloaded

Welcome to the forums.
Also, part of the issue is the OS wants at least some memory free. As I recall it is about 200-300 MB free.

Here are some low memory tips: http://forums.androidcentral.com/am...how-deal-low-memory-warnings.html#post4007350

You can also try clearing your cache. I believe you can do this; go to Settings>Storage, click on the cache partition. There should be a confirmation box that asks if you want to do this, click yes.

If you have apps that you don't use, you can uninstall the updates and disable them: http://forums.androidcentral.com/ambassador-guides-tips-how-tos/325138-guide-how-disable-apps.html

Hopefully that helps.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance