it is a one month old phone, and started to have a serious problem today: went i try to make any phone call or receive calls - the screen goes black, and do not react to any touch.
    it happens only after the rings start. than i cant even stop the call..
    if the called person answer i can hear, but i cant hang up, cant do anything - the screen not working.
    after the other side hangs up - couple of seconds later the screen starts working again...
    the same with viber...
    with all other application - no screen problems, only the ones associated with voice...
    please help me ASAP what to do... cant use my phone as a phone...
    11-07-2014 08:28 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! It sounds like a proximity sensor issue. Do you have a screen protector or case? If so, make sure it isn't obscuring the proximity sensor, which is usually right next to the earpiece. A dirty screen protector in that area could make the phone think it's always against your ear.
    11-07-2014 11:35 AM
    If it's not the screen protector, the phone is still under warranty (and sensors do go sometimes when they're pretty new - it's called infant mortality in the industry), so bring it back and get it replaced. (You do have everything backed up, right?)
    11-07-2014 01:18 PM