Idk what happened but all of a sudden one day when I plugged my headphones into my Jack, I noticed immediately that the sound wasn't right at all. It sounded extremely bad. Lots of static and weird noises.
    Well I thought it was just the headphone Jack... I got a call from full sail today, and I couldn't hear anything but STATIC when the person talked.... Wth!?
    11-07-2014 10:42 AM
    Idk what happened but all of a sudden one day when I plugged my headphones into my Jack, I noticed immediately that the sound wasn't right at all. It sounded extremely bad. Lots of static and weird noises.
    Well I thought it was just the headphone Jack... I got a call from full sail today, and I couldn't hear anything but STATIC when the person talked.... Wth!?
    Try blowing out the jack to see if there is any debris interfering with the contacts. If the problem continues, perform a factory reset and see if that fixes it. If not, then there's a hardware problem that may need to be fixed or replaced LG. Also check with the carrier to see what they can do to help.
    11-07-2014 12:03 PM
    Ok so I blew out the jack, and nothing. I've noticed that it also happens while making a call. But not through the external speaker. Just through the earpiece on the phone, and through the headphone Jack audio.
    Haven't tried a factory reset yet though....
    11-07-2014 01:24 PM