As I finished download, I din"t find how to start installation of the software ! Grateful, Dad
    11-08-2014 10:56 AM
    If it's an .apk file, press it. If it's not, it can't be installed. (Maybe it can be put somewhere, or used with some app, but you can only install .apk programs - which makes them apps in the app drawer.)
    11-08-2014 12:11 PM
    Thanks for response,
    I transfered from my computer to tablet download folder these files" APKINSTALLER.EXE - ADBDRIVERINSTALLER.EXE AND ISILO619AND.APK.

When I touch any of these files it' shown SELECT THE TYPE OF FILE > TEXT-AUDIO-VIDEO-IMAGE....Ididn"t find any place to touch to activate installation of exe...please help, Dad
    11-08-2014 08:09 PM
    An exe file is a Windows executable file - it doesn't run on an Android phone. Pressing the .apk file should bring up the installer on the phone and ask if you want to install iSilo. (APKInstaller is either a profram that runs adb to install apk files on the phone, a self-extracting copy of an apkinstaller app - which you don't need, because Android has a built-in installer, or malware. ADBDriverInstaller? adb doesn't need a driver. Your computer needs a driver for your phone, but you get that from the phone manufacturer's site (for free).

iSilo is not a free app. Downloading the apk means that you downloaded a cracked version of the app. Which may just be the app, or it may contain viruses. It may contain a little Trojan that emails all your passwords to some server, or it may be a keystroke recorder. It may not be compatible with your phone, and may cause some damage.

If you want the real app, it's at https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...dcco.app.iSilo You'll get the compilation made for your phone, for the version of Android you're running, and there won't be any malware in it. Or you could use any of dozens of free ebook readers that you can install safely.
    11-08-2014 09:30 PM
    Hello Rukbat esq, Thanks very helpful details...So I can delete all apk files thence.? ISILO is not important at this stage if the tablet has Google play and store...Is that correct,Dad?
    11-11-2014 11:25 AM
    You can delete anything in the download folder once you;ve used it or put it where you want it. Install an apk file, then delete the file - the app will still be installed.

If the tablet doesn't have Play Store, you can get the same apps (for the same price) at the Amazon Play Store. Just download a free app and it'll send you the Appstore app and install it. (Or buy an app and the same thing will happen. If your phone doesn't have Appstore installed, it gets installed.)
    12-14-2014 10:22 PM