Hi all,I'm looking at getting either the xperia z3 or htc one m8
    I've been using a htc one for the last year & I've liked the phone it's been great but I've broken it & need a replacement .
    What do you recommend...what are your favourites...any help appreciated
    Is there a clear winner?
    Thanks guys
    11-09-2014 04:53 PM
    IMO what's absolutely awesome right now is that there are soooo many good options depending on what you're looking for. From the Alpha to the S5. Note 3, Note 4, Z3, Nexus, Droid, M8, Moto X, OPO, G3. Hell I'll even throw the new Moto G in the mix.

I've had my Note 3 for just over a year right now and will keep it for atleast another, but if I had to change, I would honestly be so excited to play with all those options to figure out what to get next.

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-09-2014 05:12 PM
    My two criteria are removable battery (that's crucial - if the phone doesn't have it, I don't want the phone) and an external SD card (which I can live without, but I'd rather not).

The reason for the battery is that if it ever decides to short, it's fast to pull the back off the phone and shake the battery out. If a phone without a replacable battery shorts, you toss the phone far away, hope it doesn't hurt anyone as it burns or explodes, and try to force the manufacturer to replace the phone. I can afford to replace a $15 battery myself, but I'm not spending $700 because they put a defective battery in my phone.
    11-09-2014 06:28 PM