let me introduce myself first. Been searching this forums on many topics and its time i joined.

i know how to move apps from its folder to trash apps drawer in 2 ways, but i can not do it the same way with widgets

one way is :

press and hold in trash widgs drawer tab
    select apps
    there i can see the lists of apps , but not widgets
    if i select one app the it will move the app but not its widgest

other way

in apps drawer press and hold one app and release it in the home page on top where it said edit.

that opotion of edit its not showing with widgets only app info

Its very annoying to have the widgets drawer so full of crap widgets

thank you
    11-10-2014 11:44 PM
    Most of widgets that you're having problem getting are probably the bloat wears that come with your device. The easiest way to remove them will be to use a tool such as titanium backup.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk
    11-11-2014 12:06 AM
    thank you hawwind212, I have tried with widgets that come preintall and with the apps i installed and no luck with any off them, I will try with titanium, as i come across this app in many post
    11-11-2014 12:41 AM
    Unfortunately you have to be rooted to use titanium, but thanks
    11-11-2014 04:11 AM
    Im sorry for the confusion.
    I must have created this drawers with nova a long time ago and thought it was an android defoult drawers .

It must be nice if one could move / store individual widgets or deleted them from the original drawers

Sorry for the confusion and many thanks for your quick help

Tablet LG G PAD 8.3 kitkat using Tapatalk
    Phone THL W8 jelly bean
    11-11-2014 08:48 AM
    It must be nice if one could move / store individual widgets or deleted them from the original drawers
    In Nova, if you press the widget, you being it to the homescreen. Instead of a trashcan at the top, you'll see app info. Drop the widget there and it opens Application manager for the widget. Uninstall. Not as simple as press, drag to trash, but not a lot of steps either.
    11-11-2014 10:49 AM
    In Nova, if you press the widget, you being it to the homescreen. Instead of a trashcan at the top, you'll see app info. Drop the widget there and it opens Application manager for the widget. Uninstall. Not as simple as press, drag to trash, but not a lot of steps either.
    It open the app manager for the application NOT THE WIDGET, if you press to uninstall then will uninstall the whole app. Try and tested.

Phone THL W8 jelly bean
    11-11-2014 10:15 PM
    You're right. I learned something. Email the developer. It may not be possible, or it may be something simple we're both overlooking.
    11-12-2014 12:03 AM
    I was under the impression that you couldn't remove a widget unless you removed the app it came with. The widget is an integral part of the app, even if you don't ever use it. If you don't add it to your home screen, what's it hurting by being there?
    11-12-2014 04:52 AM
    One's sense of elegance? You're probably right, though - although I don't write Android apps (yet - I may decide to devote the amount of time it would take to learn the Android environment well), the widget may be a kind of "super-shortcut" to the app. (Although Weather & clock widget doesn't seem to have an app - dropping iy on "info" calls it a widget and has an active uninstall button. So I guess you can write it either way.)
    11-12-2014 03:08 PM
    It must be nice if one could move / store individual widgets or deleted them from the original drawers.
    You can, if you're willing to root.

Sent from my LG-E980
    11-12-2014 05:01 PM
    Delete post. Duplicated
    Phone THL W8 jelly bean
    11-12-2014 11:44 PM
    You can, if you're willing to root.

Sent from my LG-E980
    Its funy any time i come across a problem always end up with this solution. I will have to overcome my fears and luck of knowledge. Thanks

Phone THL W8 jelly bean
    11-13-2014 12:11 AM
    I was under the impression that you couldn't remove a widget unless you removed the app it came with. The widget is an integral part of the app, even if you don't ever use it. If you don't add it to your home screen, what's it hurting by being there?
    Well some apps use excessive amount of widgets, so to go through them is very painful. I use one app which have 17 widgets most of them 4 x 3. I use only one 1 x 1 many times but its very annoying to have them cluttering the draw. I will include a pic sample when i gain the privilages - 3 more post.

Phone THL W8 jelly bean
    11-13-2014 12:16 AM