I want to get the Sony Ericsson Xperia PLAY, and prices are wildly all over the place and I'm not sure how to whittle down who to buy from. Are there common defects I should know about? Are there things I should look for to avoid? What's a price you consider fair for a good-quality version of it? Which are the best merchants in your opinion?

Edit: I just realized the current apps in the Google Play store may not be compatible with the phone, so can someone recommend which apps to get for it (I want to play Playstation games or game emulators on it, not use it as a phone) and where I could get the best compatible versions of those apps? I don't think Google Play lets me download old (or only compatible) versions.
    11-12-2014 11:57 PM
    I used to have one of those, and I would caution against it (unless someone gives you one for free, or virtually for free). It has a measly 400 MB of usable internal storage, which means you're not going to be installing large games or lots of games. It has only 512 MB of RAM, which means performance will be generally sluggish. I recall that there were very few official Playstation games available for it.
    11-13-2014 12:44 AM
    Don't you consider a portable android console? There are many models. Other option should be adaptable pads for phones, there are also many options and prices. I have recently leave my Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S because of the specs outdated, so maybe the Play should not be a good option for actual games
    11-13-2014 03:13 AM