I know there are articles here about this, but I can't find anything that addresses my specific problem.

My iPhone was stolen and deactivated by the nice man in the cell phone store. I still have access to iCloud, but obviously am unable to do anything with the settings on the phone itself.

I now have a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and a Nexus 7 (2013) tablet, both of which run on 4.4.4. I also have an Acer Chromebook, and I can't figure out what it runs on. None of these devices supports iTunes, which apparently I need in order to transfer tunes from iTunes to my Android devices. (My laptop, which ran Windows 7 and had iTunes installed, died a few months ago, so that is useless.)

I can access contacts and notes and several other things on iCloud, but I cannot find my music there. It seems only iTunes makes music accessible (hence the name "iTunes," I suppose).

I did some online research and installed Double Twist onto my phone. I was under the impression that it was able to access iTunes, but if it is, I am not able to figure out how.

Is all hope lost? Has anyone else experienced this problem and found a solution?
    11-13-2014 06:16 AM
    Can you borrow a friends PC so that you can upload your iTunes library to Google Play Music?
    11-13-2014 08:53 AM
    You can transfer up to 20,000 songs from iTunes to GPM, I think the best way to do it is by googling it and seeing if any results from Google come up. I did this myself a while ago and you don't need a proper PC, a Chromebook will do.
    11-13-2014 10:35 AM
    The people at the genius bar couldn't set up a Mac for you to transfer your iTunes songs to your phone for you?
    11-13-2014 03:07 PM
    Genius bar? I will Google iTunes to GPM when I get home. I have nowhere close to 20,000 songs. It's more like 20. I kept lots of other stuff on my iPhone.
    11-13-2014 03:52 PM
    I think the problem is that your stuff that's in the cloud in iTunes is music purchased through iTunes. You may have trouble getting to those songs. If they were in iTunes on your computer and STORED on your computer, you need to be able to access that drive from another computer somehow and copy the MP3 files to a micro SD card so you can put it in your phone.

Apple, being what they are (saying this as I type on a Mac), makes it difficult to distinguish the "location" of your music. "In iTunes" can mean a few different things.
    11-13-2014 04:46 PM
    Ah...gotcha. I'll see if I can revive the computer long enough to somehow copy or transfer the files to something else. My brother helped me transfer everything from an earlier computer. All I want are a few songs this time.
    11-13-2014 06:09 PM
    I have tried google music to get my iTunes on my phone and I still have 33 songs that they will not upload because they are 4 mpd. But I find the sounds listed on google but don't want to pay again for the songs so how do I get them all uploaded to google music?
    08-23-2015 09:33 PM