Note 4 data problems

goodwitwood

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone have problems getting Internet with their Note 4 on Verizon. I am in uptown Charlotte (pretty good service area). My old droid RAZR maxx and galaxy s3 had good service before upgrading. My phone shows 4 bars of service but fails to load Internet pages. I am praying it posts this question on Tapatalk.

Is Vzw throttling new devices with the new discounted plans? A coworker has an IPhone 6 and is experiencing the same issues with bad internet service. However, other coworkers in our office is getting the same great data coverage we used to get. My WiFi is off, but have to turn on to get some service. Set to LTE/CDMA. Having 1-4 bars but understand that 3-4 should give me good data. Verizon hasn't been much help for either of us. Looking for input.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415904405978.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415904405978.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 6

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
The fact that it posted that post means that it "got internet". Take the phone to the nearest Verizon store (a company store, not a little independent Verizon dealer in a strip mall) and ask whether they work on phones there or, if not, where the nearest store that does is. Then bring the phone to the repair center and discuss it with them. (Make sure evverything is backed up somewhere - Google, your computer, somewhere) because they may just replace the phone.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000