Ok guys, I bought my HTC One M8 about 4 months ago and it worked fine since then.
    One day it just shut down and it stopped working. I tried everything to try to turn it back on (charging,vol. up + power button,vol.down + power button etc.) but nothing worked.I have a warranty so i brought it back to t-mobile and they tried to fix it.One week later the told me that they couldn't fix it and gave me a "new" one.Everything on the new phone was fine until i tried the camera.The duo camera kept telling me that i was blocking the sensor with my fingers. Because of that the duo effects aren't working either.So I brought it back to t-mobile and they tried to fix this one too.One week later they gave me back the phone and said it was fixed but it really wasn't. I really don't know what to do with this phone now, I am really disappointed with this phone , I saved money to get it and this really sucks.Any suggestions about what I should to with the phone now ?
    11-14-2014 12:08 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! That's pretty frustrating. Have you contacted HTC directly? It should still be under manufacturer's warranty, and I would probably trust HTC to fix or replace the phone more than a T-Mobile store. http://www.htc.com/us/support/
    11-15-2014 02:35 AM