I get "Sign in failed. Server password has changed. Enter the new password. It gives my gmail address" When I try to fill it in, it says it failed. I've tried our network server password, my gmail password, etc and I still can't get in. I get this when I try to refresh my (google gmail) email on my Samsung Note 2. I changed my gmail password and can log in on my PC, but the phone keeps saying this. I checked and I'm online with my phone; it says I have network connection. Help, please?
    11-15-2014 08:53 AM
    I get "Sign in failed. Server password has changed. Enter the new password. It gives my gmail address" When I try to fill it in, it says it failed. I've tried our network server password, my gmail password, etc and I still can't get in. I get this when I try to refresh my (google gmail) email on my Samsung Note 2. I changed my gmail password and can log in on my PC, but the phone keeps saying this. I checked and I'm online with my phone; it says I have network connection. Help, please?
    Hello!

So I just want some clarification so I can help you better. You changed the password on your Gmail account and you can no longer sign in on your phone correct? If that is the case, try removing the account from your phone, and then re-add it again.

Sent from my nifty 2 year old AT&T HTC One XL
    Golfdriver97 and Rukbat like this.
    11-15-2014 09:15 AM