Where is this tool Becky to unlock and root my HTC Desire 500?

She-wolf1024

Nov 15, 2014
Visit site
I'm looking for "Becky" to unlock and root my HTC Desire 500

After long days with Google I found this forum and a thread about rooting the HTC Desire 500. There is an ad that says a tool called "Becky" which can unlock Boot loader, root and much more, is practically finished and ready for download, but I couldn't find any Info here.

Is it already finished?
Where can I find it or infos to it?
Where can I download from?

Thanks!!! ;-)

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: I'm looking for "Becky" to unlock and root my HTC Desire 500

We have an Ambassador that is working on a toolkit. I do not know how close it is to being complete.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

Becky is the codename of my toolkit. It has been delayed for a bit. I was extremely busy due to sports, but I am now out of season and back on working on it. Since it has been a while, I must check for updates on recoveries. That will take some time. Thank for your interest in my program and I apologize for the delay. You may follow me on Twitter for updates.

Sent from my nifty 2 year old AT&T HTC One XL

LafinJack

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site

Hey there, I found this thread through a Google alert. Is this referring to the older HTC 500 or the new HTC 510? I don't want to derail, as I'm looking for a 510 root process, which doesn't seem to be complete yet.

Either way, thanks for your work on it!

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

Hey there, I found this thread through a Google alert. Is this referring to the older HTC 500 or the new HTC 510? I don't want to derail, as I'm looking for a 510 root process, which doesn't seem to be complete yet.

Either way, thanks for your work on it!
I will look into supporting the 510.

Sent from my nifty 2 year old AT&T HTC One XL

460tu

Dec 18, 2014
Visit site

Hello I'm looking for a way to unlock the simcard of 510 htc desire sprint, with your tool will be possible to achieve unlock this cel? Thanks for working on this issue

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site

You can't use any kind of tool to unlock the SIM card, you need the unlock code for that particular phone (not that model, but the exact phone - every Sprint 510 has a different code based on its IMEI). If Sprint won't give it to you, you'll have to look on eBay.