On the Alcatel One Touch are there apps for the sms background?

sunnylove

Nov 15, 2014
Visit site
Alcatel one touch pop icon message screen

Alrighty my iphone hit the dust and i had to get a phone i didnt have much money so i bought this Alcatel one touch pop icon, the phone itself works fine for 150$ i actually enjoy it.

however im wondering if theres an app for the sms background,

its a very basic white background, my messages show up disgustingly yellow, which causes me not able to see my emoticons

and anyone who messages me is just a white text box.

overall its just very ugly looking and HUGE too , even though ive changed the font settings..

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: Alcatel one touch pop icon message screen

Alrighty my iphone hit the dust and i had to get a phone i didnt have much money so i bought this Alcatel one touch pop icon, the phone itself works fine for 150$ i actually enjoy it.

however im wondering if theres an app for the sms background,

its a very basic white background, my messages show up disgustingly yellow, which causes me not able to see my emoticons

and anyone who messages me is just a white text box.

overall its just very ugly looking and HUGE too , even though ive changed the font settings..

Welcome to the forums. Usually, there is no app that can alter another app, however, you should have an abundance of options in Play for different texting apps. Chomp, Textra seem to be really popular. Google has a version of their own now (just released about a week ago).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar