My RCA model: RTC6272W23 tablet, think it's the RCA 7 though, has been messing up badly lately. When the charger is plugged in my wifi glitches out, turning off when i try to do anything involving the internet and turns back on when I'm not. Also the screen starts flashing black and white lines at the top and bottom then the flashing fills the whole screen and then whites out my whole screen then my tablet turns off and to turn it back on i have to hit the reset button to get it to turn back on.

Any ideas on how to fix these issues? I can't afford to replace it so i need to figure out how to fix it. Please help!

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-17-2014 03:15 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! That sounds like a serious hardware defect, which would not be too surprising in a budget device from RCA. If it only happens when you're plugged in and charging, it may be that shielding from the electromagnetic field that is generated by the current is not adequate, and is causing lots of crazy stuff to happen. How new is the device? It might still be under warranty, so you could contact RCA support: Get Support | RCA Tablets
    11-17-2014 02:38 PM
    Even if the warranty still covered it cause the time hasn't expired, the warranty won't cover it cause i had to take it apart and resauter the wires coming from the battery connecting to the green piece. I could tell it's been taken apart when i first took the back off. I bought it "brand new" at Walmart, but this was the first time ive ever taken it apart but it's been disassembled before me im positive.
    The screen flickering don't only happen when the charger is plugged in, but it does occur more often when charging. The screen only starts acting up like that when the battery percentage is 10% or less. The screen flickers more often the lower the battery level gets. I thought it was the battery wires coming loose but even after resautering the wires its still acting up the same.

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-27-2014 07:33 PM