I have multiple e-mail accounts (personal, work, business) on my Galaxy S4.

While this is an amazing phone, it has a couple of missing features which, now, has made me consider switching devices.

1. Does HTC (or another android device) have a desktop sync software (similar to Kies) link to Outlook to sync Contacts, Calendar, Tasks, and Notes (Samsung does not support Notes).

2. Multiple e-mail accounts have their own signatures. When changing the e-mail account when composing, I am unable to change to the corresponding signature. Samsung Galaxy S4 does not support this either.

If anyone has a suggestion, please be kind to share.

Regards.
    11-17-2014 09:34 AM
    Hi there,

To the best of my knowledge, no phone out there does what you want out of the box, but I might be wrong. However, instead of changing phones, you can just use a different app for that.

For the Notes, I don't know about syncing to Outlook as I only use S-Notes,which sync to Evernote, which you can open in your computer or web browser.

For E-Mail with different signatures, you can use K-9 e-mail, Boxer, Cloud Magic, or Acompli.
    Golfdriver97 likes this.
    11-17-2014 10:31 AM
    Is your Outlook account Exchange Active Sync also? If so just use the native email client for it.

As for the signature I'm not sure.
    Golfdriver97 likes this.
    11-17-2014 10:34 AM