On my new Droid Turbo (Android 4.44 Kit-Kat) I can't seem to be to set a different notification tone for different functions (email & text). Can anyone please provide some guidance for me? I was able to do it on my old droid phone, but can't figure it out on this new one.
    11-18-2014 11:14 AM
    On my new Droid Turbo (Android 4.44 Kit-Kat) I can't seem to be to set a different notification tone for different functions (email & text). Can anyone please provide some guidance for me? I was able to do it on my old droid phone, but can't figure it out on this new one.
    Welcome to the forums.
    Try in each app settings menu.
    So for your texts click menu, then settings. There should be an option to change the notifications.
    Email will probably be settings>email account>notifications.
    11-18-2014 11:21 AM
    Thank you for the reply. I figured out how to change the sound for the texts, but not the email. When I go into settings on my Droid Turbo, there is no setting for email. I select the google mail and there is nothing in there either. Pretty frustrating.....
    11-18-2014 08:36 PM
    Thank you for the reply. I figured out how to change the sound for the texts, but not the email. When I go into settings on my Droid Turbo, there is no setting for email. I select the google mail and there is nothing in there either. Pretty frustrating.....
    Gmail, you mean? If so it is in settings, then tap your gmail address.
    11-18-2014 11:25 PM