One day while I was playing a game my tablet froze and without thinking I turned it off and now no matter what I do it will not turn on. I have tried to reset it as well as various others things.

Please Help!!
    11-18-2014 02:46 PM
    Budget tablet. Budget performance. Budget reliability. Sorry to hear. It could be anything from your battery to any other hardware to your screen. Good luck.

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-18-2014 02:51 PM
    Considering that the minimum repair bill would probably be in the $75-$100 range, it's cheaper to replace than to repair. That's even assuming that you can a shop willing to try to fix a tablet they can't get any data on. (When I owned my stores we wouldn't do either one - fix something that costs less to replace or fix something we had no data about.)
    11-18-2014 03:23 PM
    Try connecting it to a very low voltage outlet like your PC or a power port in your car. And let it sit for up to 3 days (maybe more)... sometimes the batteries in these things drain so low that they are unable to accept a charge. Sometimes you can defeat this by trickle charging for a long period of time, and somehow, someway, I can't explain it, it catches the charge! You can then keep it charged and it should work... but if you let it run completely out again, it will almost always do the same thing. I've "fixed" three tablets like this... two caught a charge within 48hours the third one took 6 days! Good luck!
    02-11-2015 02:59 PM