So i talked to my sister today and she said she wasn't going to get the 6 becuase she was bored and she also said she was interested in the sony xperia z3 i told her not to go with samsung (she had one for some time and did not like it but was considering again it was the s4) i also had a very bad experience with them so do you know any android phone that will be good for her and make her switch to android easy?

phones over 5.6 inches are not option for her.
    11-18-2014 06:34 PM
    So i talked to my sister today and she said she wasn't going to get the 6 becuase she was bored and she also said she was interested in the sony xperia z3 i told her not to go with samsung (she had one for some time and did not like it but was considering again it was the s4) i also had a very bad experience with them so do you know any android phone that will be good for her and make her switch to android easy?

phones over 5.6 inches are not option for her.
    Well, on a personal note I have the Samsung Galaxy S4. I got my mother started on Android on the S3. I'm by no means a fangirl of Samsung phones myself, and I understand not wanting to hear them as a recommendation!

Personally, the Moto X or Droid Maxx would probably be a good bet based on phone size and quality!

Just my opinion :]
    11-18-2014 06:46 PM