Need Help Deciding on New Phine

An-Droid-M

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
So about a year and a half ago me and my wife bought ourselves Google Edition Samsung Galaxy s4. This was my first experience with a vanilla Android phone, and I got to say I just can't go back now. That being said its time to upgrade the phones. My wife already has with the Note 4 which she loves. Honestly after messing around with it I can see why but at the same time I could not get past the impurity of Touch Wiz. So here's my dilemma. I'm debating between getting the new Nexus 6 or the Moto X Pure or the new Note 4. All have there upsides and down sides so I'm asking the Android Central Community what do you suggest?? Which of these three phones would you suggest or is there a 4th option I'm not seeing.

Posted via the Android Central App

anon(41073)

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
IMO, I would go for the Note 4. I wish that Google still offered a GPE of the newest Galaxy phones but unfortunately they don't . The Nexus 4 which I still currently have is now collecting dust as I bought a Galaxy S4 for cheap. As much as I love vanilla Android, I hated not having a removable battery. I will probably never buy another phone without a removable battery. All that it took was for me being on vacation and ending up with a dead phone. Sure you could use the rechargeable battery packs, but they're so inconvenient when you are on the go. That's just my 2 cents.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc