I have an android 4.2 jellybean OS tablet and when I turn the wifi on it slides to the on position and says turning wifi on then suddenly turns back off. I tried shutting it down and restarting and restarting my router but didn't work. I read advice saying to give it a whack but that didn't work for me either. Can someone please help. Tablet is a Noria 8 by Chromo. was working fine and I shut tablet down and charged, then when turned back on wifi wont stay on.
    11-21-2014 06:10 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Unfortunately, it is likely a defect either in the hardware or the firmware, which is not uncommon with off-brand/budget devices. You probably need to contact their support.
    11-21-2014 11:09 PM
    If I may add, if you got the tablet recently, I would see if you could return it for a refund or get a replacement. Also this might help. I think this is their website: http://www.chromo-inc.com/
    11-22-2014 12:57 AM
    Thanks, B.Diddy, I think you're right. I reset it back to factory settings, now it wont even go to the on position at all. Everything else is working just fine, I have to say that for under 80.00 that I paid, this tablet has been awesome. I bought an acer A-1 830 before this one and it lasted about a month then it quit charging, replaced the charger but that wasn't the problem. This one was only half the money and although I am aggravated at it now it has been just as good as the acer. The ram, picture and video quality are pretty much the same. I am not a real "experienced" person when it comes to tablets and I cant afford the high end ones. If you or anyone has any recommendiations for a decent "cheaper" tablet, I would appreciate your input. This is the second one I have had in less than six months !!
    11-22-2014 09:13 AM
    The Asus MeMO Pads are generally decent. Here's the MeMO Pad HD 7 for $125 on Groupon Goods, new (not refurbished): ASUS MeMO Pad 16GB 7" Tablet with Intel Atom Quad-Core Processor | Groupon
    11-22-2014 11:35 AM