Does anyone have a fix for this - I am using Samsung Galaxy 3 - Android O.S. 4.4.2. It seems that ever since Google Maps updated app (roughly a few weeks ago or so) the navigation locks up and does not move real-time with me in my car. It stays at the point that I started at. This is a huge problem as I am up and down my state every day as I work with the disabled bringing them into their communities (some I am still unfamiliar with). I uninstalled Maps version 9 - and installed version 7.7 thinking it was just a bug that needed to be fixed - but the problem persists. I tried a couple other navigation apps - and I experience same problem. My location services are turned on. This leads me to believe it is an O.S. issue somewhere on phone that needs to be adjusted. Please help!!!

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-22-2014 01:05 AM
    Does anyone have a fix for this - I am using Samsung Galaxy 3 - Android O.S. 4.4.2. It seems that ever since Google Maps updated app (roughly a few weeks ago or so) the navigation locks up and does not move real-time with me in my car. It stays at the point that I started at. This is a huge problem as I am up and down my state every day as I work with the disabled bringing them into their communities (some I am still unfamiliar with). I uninstalled Maps version 9 - and installed version 7.7 thinking it was just a bug that needed to be fixed - but the problem persists. I tried a couple other navigation apps - and I experience same problem. My location services are turned on. This leads me to believe it is an O.S. issue somewhere on phone that needs to be adjusted. Please help!!!

Posted via the Android Central App
    Hello. Welcome to Android Central! Well, I recommend trying the basic advice first. Try giving your phone a reboot to see if that will work. Clear the cache and data of the Google Maps app and see if the problem persists. Also, how long has this been happening? Also, you have GPS+Data enabled, correct?
    11-22-2014 01:21 AM
    Yes - I have GPS / Data enabled. I am trying to avoid doing a restore. This has been going on for a few weeks - about the same time newest Google Maps came out.
    11-22-2014 01:30 PM