No service!!!?

butterfly210

May 8, 2014
Visit site
Anyone having this issue with Tmobile!? Ok i preordered my Note through Tmobile via phone i received it October 20...now a whole month has passed and now two days in a row they turned off my service... I Bell them up only to find out my beautiful note 4 was called in "lost or stolen" so Tmobile have told have me!! Now this is supposed to be a brand new fone shipped from Tmobile warehouse!!! The clincher i can either send them the note 4 for a replacement which will take months maybe because there is none in stock.... If i agree to this i will be out of a fone till whenever the new one arrives... Or wait for their engineer who is currently not at work and won't be in for 2 hours... I chose the latter but i m still fuming taking $20.00 of my bill is not a good enough fix for the issues i m dealing with... How about free data for a lifetime or until i switch carriers!!!

*My Sexy Note 4*

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Before you start doing searches on how to make your own machine-gun....a very natural thing to do under such annoying circumstances....bear in mind that they HAVE given you $20 at least, a positive thing, and I imagine will be more likely to apologise and compensate you further if you are calm, polite and helpful. Otherwise, it'll have to be the machine-gun.
Let us know the developments....I bet it'll turn out well.

Posted via Android Central App

butterfly210

May 8, 2014
Visit site
Before you start doing searches on how to make your own machine-gun....a very natural thing to do under such annoying circumstances....bear in mind that they HAVE given you $20 at least, a positive thing, and I imagine will be more likely to apologise and compensate you further if you are calm, polite and helpful. Otherwise, it'll have to be the machine-gun.
Let us know the developments....I bet it'll turn out well.

Posted via Android Central App

Thanks... Lol will do!!

*My Sexy Note 4*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12