Why can't I download files?

LeCaptainFlynn

Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
Every time I try to download files from my browser, it doesn't work. For smaller files, the progress bar gets about halfway before it says the download was unsuccessful, and for larger files the progress bar just jumps to 100% and days the download was completed, but the file is an unknown format or is corrupt (observed mostly with zip and rar files). I've looked around but haven't come up with a solution or even a reason why this is happening. Help would be appreciated.

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Do you have enough free space on your phone? It could be your connection if so. Sometimes I run into problems with downloads from my own web site and other times it works fine so I think it's my WiFi connection.

LeCaptainFlynn

Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
Do you have enough free space on your phone? It could be your connection if so. Sometimes I run into problems with downloads from my own web site and other times it works fine so I think it's my WiFi connection.

Its definitely not a space issue. I have over 7 GB of space left on my sd card. I dont think its a connection problem either because this is a relatively new issue and nothing has changed with my connection. Besides, torrenting works fine. Its just things i try to download in the browser or chrome.

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Its definitely not a space issue. I have over 7 GB of space left on my sd card. I dont think its a connection problem either because this is a relatively new issue and nothing has changed with my connection. Besides, torrenting works fine. Its just things i try to download in the browser or chrome.
Do you have es file explorer? That works better for me for downloads than the browser.