How can I play music from Mini S3 to Bury CC9060?

10monty

Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
Playing music from Mini S3 to Bury CC9060

I picked up a new works van today which has a Bury CC9060 Bluetooth kit fitted.
I paired my phone and can make calls ok.
There is a music function on it also. When connected to the phone if you press play on the Bury the music player opens up on my phone and starts playing but no sound is present either on the phone or through the car speakers. the radio just keeps playing.

Any idea on a fix for this as I hate listening to the radio

Thanks

10monty

Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
Re: Playing music from Mini S3 to Bury CC9060

Hi and thanks

No there isn't. I've never had one of these kits before so to my simple way of thinking if the radio mutes automatically to allow you to listen to a phone call it should do the same for music but I assume that isn't the case.

Would really love to be able to get this working somehow

10monty

Nov 22, 2014
Visit site

I am using PowerAmp.
As I say the Bury unit can control my phones music player but there is no sound.

I have this evening tried it with an Ipod too with the same outcome, it operates the ipod but no sound. I'm guessing it's the radios limitations that are stopping it??

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

I am using PowerAmp.
As I say the Bury unit can control my phones music player but there is no sound.

I have this evening tried it with an Ipod too with the same outcome, it operates the ipod but no sound. I'm guessing it's the radios limitations that are stopping it??
That may be true. Unfortunately, I can't think of anything to suggest. Sorry.

10monty

Nov 22, 2014
Visit site

No problem, thanks for your time anyway.

I emailed Bury to ask the same question and was told
"Please set Port 2 via wire ( 3,5 mm Jack to AUX ) on the AUX-IN on your Radio" along with a small diagram.

I have taken the radio out already and didn't see anything that resembled what their diagram showed.

In the meantime I've bought amn fm transmitter to keep me going