I have seen many post on the same issue. But none of them had valid answer.
    Earlier my battery used to last for a day with Kitkat version and now it drains in less than 7hrs.
    I do not have any games installed. Apart from the basic apps I have only4 or 5 apps installed. Exchange services seems to be consuming more battery. But I have disabled auto sync and even stopped the app.

Also the other question is, if I assign a photo to any of my contacts after some days the pic becomes blurred and I need to re-assign the same pic to the contact again.

Some times suddenly all my opened tabs gets closed in Chrome.

Please suggest a solution. Thanks in advance for the time you have taken to reply my post
    11-23-2014 03:01 AM
    Welcome to the forums.☺

Many Nexus 5 owners are experiencing problems following the Lollipop update. I have a few myself. I'm confident that Google will do everything they can to fix the problems....after all, Lollipop is still new and there are bound to be unforeseen problems.
    However, your problems do sound worse than most. Have you tried wiping the Cache Partition, and even, if your personal data is backed up, a Factory Reset?
    Please join us in the Nexus 5 forum, where you will have access to more help and advice.

Posted via Android Central App
    11-23-2014 07:35 AM