Hi!
    I have rooted sony xperia e (c1505) with Jelly Bean 4.1.1. Yesterday I wanted to download Google Play Services from Google Play and it just gave me error "Can't install to default location". So I tried everything I could. Reboot. Deleted and added Google account. Cleared Google Play cache&data, same with Google Services Framework. Put in/out SD card. Deleted latest Google Play updates. Deleted/changed hosts file. Deleted/install Freedom. Tried to install Google Play Services manually, but it just says "App not installed". And nothing worked. And somehow Google Play started to give "No connection" error. So I tried everything even with this error. Only thing I didn't do is Factory Reset. Yesterday all day I tried to move apps on ext SD card (partition) via Link2SD and some other apps. Which I found out didn't even work. Could be my SD card the reason? Or I have to do factory reset? And would factory reset delete root? Thanks
    (English isn't my native language)
    11-23-2014 04:08 AM
    Yesterday all day I tried to move apps on ext SD card (partition) via Link2SD and some other apps. Which I found out didn't even work. Could be my SD card the reason?
    The reason you can't move most apps to the SD card is that most apps can't be moved to the SD card. (Android wasn't designed for the SD card to run apps, it was designed for the SD card to hold data.)

Or I have to do factory reset?
    Factory reset should actually be called "remove my data", so it won't fixz this problem.

And would factory reset delete root?
    It probably won't, because su is installed as a system file, but you'll have to reinstall your superuser app (Superuser or SuperSU or whatever you're using).

But I'd say that your solution is probably to reflash the ROM, and if you're running the stock ROM, you'll have to root it again.

BTW, your English is fine. If you hadn't said anything about it, I wouldn't know you're not a native English speaker.
    11-23-2014 07:51 PM
    Sorry for late response, even though I didn't look on there, I did factory reset which seemed to make it work, but I ended with error "Google Play Services had stopped" every 5-10 sec. After reading few tutorials and watching videos I found the courage to flash it. Few times it didn't even finished, but successfully I flashed with a stock ROM. And now it's all working again. Thank you so much!
    01-01-2015 07:20 AM