Why does the LG Volt camera crash when I try to take a picture?

KabieDude

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
LG Volt camera crashes when I try to take a picture.

Sometimes when I try to take a picture on my LG Volt the camera will just crash instead of taking the picture. I'll try to relaunch the camera and the same thing happens, it usually takes about 6 or more tries before it will actually take the picture. Sometimes it will work flawlessly and take the picture first try but it feels like only 60% of the time will it be successful. Anyone else having this problem? Is there a fix? No I'm not using a third party app I'm using the standard camera app that the phone has. It's annoying since I have to use my camera regularly for work and it ends up not working almost half the time.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: LG Volt camera crashes when I try to take a picture.

The phone is under a year old, so it's under warranty. You could waste time trying other camera apps, but why do it if you can just bring it back and get it replaced?

Feb 11, 2015
Visit site
Re: LG Volt camera crashes when I try to take a picture.

I have the exact same problem. It's ridiculous? Than when it do capture the pictures when you go to review them they have been deleted! I'm over this phone & i purchased nov 2014 & i've already had i send it back once before in dec