so, i have this tablet (tablet archos 101 platinum) for like a week or two. And everything was great with it, no problems. And the past few hours, out of the blue i cannot open any link on any browser (even if the link is from facebook, even if it is from a simple google search on any browser - i have chrome and mozilla at the moment -).. It opens a adfoc.us site instead of the site i want, which says something about making links shortened and gain money, and up right top to wait 6 seconds and then press skip, which when i do it opens a random page or a google play app (random app) .
    The apps i had: facebook, messenger, spotify, farm heroes, candy crash, bejewelled, avast, google chrome and the apps that were pre-installed such as gmail,youtube,etc google stuff (these were the apps i had when the problem occured).
    I tried ccleaner, and scanning for viruses, all were clear. The problem continued, so i restored the tablet on factory settings (and everything was deleted, didnt have any data i wanted to keep anyways). It deleted everything and i rearranged my google acc and wifi from the start. And downloaded avast and facebook only. (plus the preinstalled stuff, gmail, google play stuff) Then opened chrome and searched a random thing (hair dye) and clicked on a website that i know is a trusted one. Still, the same problem. Tried mozilla, same there too. Tried the clean master, still. And i haven;t really downloaded anything weird from the web or google play to my tablet, just apps many people use and (i think ) are trusted.
    So, what should i do? is there anyway i can fix it on my own?
    Or i should take it for service without trying anything?
    11-24-2014 04:39 PM
    Have you tried zooming in a little to make the skip easier to click?

From an AOSP M8
    11-24-2014 07:53 PM